Friday, February 20, 2009

More pix posted

It's currently raining and thunderstorming in Buenos Aires (putting a bit of a damper...and adding an element of danger...to our original plan of picking up a sandwich and heading to Parque 3 de Febrero). Oh well, I guess we'll have to have lunch at Las Cholas again. Hahahahahahahaha!

Anyway, since the weather outside is frightful, I got a boatload of J's photos posted to our Flickr page. They won't all show up in the slideshow on this page, so click on the link below the slideshow to access Flicker, por favor. Gracias!

2 comments:

C & J said...

This is a response to the comment about whether we played the ponies (sorry, but we deleted the comment because it included our names, which we are intentionally not doing on this blog).

We did play the ponies. The details are in the Hipodromo post.

Anonymous said...

I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed seeing your pictures. I wish I'd taken some pictures -- just one or two -- from the month I spent in Buenos Aires last year. But I'll have your photos to remind me of what a great [and a great value] place that country is.

I hope I'll return there someday, because it is a wonderful place to avoid the winter chill in Ohio, since I don't have Spring Training to take me away from it. Thanks, C&J! Enjoy the rest of your trip.

Justice B.